[MPlayer-users] Uncompressed y411

Alberto Perez APerez at TTCDAS.com
Thu Sep 18 21:34:28 CEST 2003

I'm trying to play a video captured from an IIDC-1394 based camera using mplayer. The set of frames are initially stored in a file in their raw format( e.g. YUV(4:1:1) 640x480 @ 30 fps  /format 0 mode 2). The frames in the file are subsequently packaged in an .avi file. The codec seeded in the avi file is Y411. The generated .avi file plays without any issues on Windows Media player for XP, but mplayer generates a "Cannot find codec matching selected -vo and video format 0x31313459.
How do I get mplayer to display .avi files with this format?
Thanks,
Al