[MPlayer-users] Embed an mplayer Window

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun Sep 21 09:39:50 CEST 2003

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 07:38:06 -0400 (EDT)
<mike at zcentric.com> wrote:

> I'm looking to embed an mplayer window inside a pygame app I'm doing. It
> works and everthing but when I embed it, I lost my mouse pointer when I
> got over the window that mplayer is embeded into.

It's not a bug, it's a feature.
You normaly dont want to see a mousepointer when watching a movie.
If you want to disable that behaviour, just change the function
vo_hidecursor() in x11_common.c

			Attila Kinali

--
Chu beyond the blackest chu, Deeper then the deepest pika, King of pikachu who
shines like gold on the sea of electric. I call upon thee, swear myself to thee,