[MPlayer-users] Help: Please recorde tomorrow European Parlament discussion about Software Patents!

Robert Michel news at RobertMichel.de
Mon Sep 22 23:25:21 CEST 2003

Salve!

I`m sorry that I have only found one guy in Sizila with XP and a DVB-S tool
that can record only on audio PID and a modem conection ;(
So it is still urgent to find someones support.

If it will be a small success or desaster about software patents on the voting
on wednesday, the discussion inside of the European Parlament tomorrow will
be very interesting to make the right next lobbing stepps. I understand that
request for recordings on your list are not nice - but I know now other help.

You would help all these people who was active agains software patents the
last month and weeks very much, when you would record this. This material is
speacial, becaus it is free to use it like we like and translated in 11
languages!

So please help - even when you have no fast internet connection, you are
welcome to record it, burn it on CD and to send it via smail mail.

Imagine how the softwaredevelopment for vdr would look like when software
patents would come active.

pease contact me when you can program your PC tommorrow,
thank you,
rob