[MPlayer-users] Re: OT: EP recording today (software patents)

Robert Michel news at RobertMichel.de
Wed Sep 24 10:40:22 CEST 2003

Salve,

I got feedback of EbS about todays transmissions
-----
2. Ebs will try to have an edited news subject of the vote in our news slot
at 12h30 or 14h30 if we'll not be ready in time,
    please keep a eye on our schedule.
----

rob