[MPlayer-users] Mencoder:Time synchronisation problem catting avi

Martin Kufner mk at kufnerfutures.com
Thu Sep 25 00:09:11 CEST 2003

Hello!

I found a solution:
First grabbing with NuppelVideo
http://frost.htu.tuwien.ac.at/%7Eroman/nuppelvideo/
(It needs less resources)
nuvrec -H 576 -W 720 -S1 -V /dev/video0 grab

Then converting to avi

mencoder -o video_1.avi -oac mp3lame -lameopts cbr:br=64:mode=3 -ovc
lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg1video:keyint=24:vbitrate=4000 grab.nuv

Then merging with the other sequences prepared with the same ovc and
oac-settings with avimerge

avimerge -o out.avi -i video_0.avi video_1.avi ....

Playing with

mplayer -autosync 0 out.avi

The mpeg1video-codec seems to be the only one with synchonisation working

Sincerely
Martin

--
kufner futures