[MPlayer-users] problem/bug when setting window size and position

dave giffin givdav01 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 07:09:39 CEST 2003

I would like to be able to control where the mplayer
window appears and how big it is. I've tried using the
-geometry, -screenh, -screenw switches and xv, sdl &
X11 video modes.

But, while the window is in the correct position and
the correct height that I want, I can't get it to be
in the correct width. Its always 1 half of the width
that I set, even when I double the width that I want.