Antwort: Re: TestAvi on my Server [MPlayer-users] Dump rtsp Stream from Darwin

TNeumann at tv1.de TNeumann at tv1.de
Fri Sep 26 19:19:09 CEST 2003

i stream it with mp4live to the darwin server.

there i have only aac and mp3 to select as audio codec.
 and with mp3 codec the quicktime player doesn't work.

how can i dump without sound for testing?

the original comes directly from a tv card.

Nico <nsabbi at libero.it>
Gesendet von: mplayer-users-bounces at mplayerhq.hu
26.09.2003 19:03
Bitte antworten an "MPlayer user's list."