[MPlayer-users] 1.0 pre1 bug

Vasek Topinka vasekt at centrum.cz
Fri Sep 26 23:10:34 CEST 2003

Hi

I love mplayer, i compiled and installed new version and i noticed that
does not play playlist fine on fullscreen

GMPLAYER displays just black screen on some movies when playing
fullscreen playlist.. music and everything goes fine... but i can see no
video...
This happens when i switch movie by Pageup or when it changes after one
has finished and just on some movies... (sorry dont have idea what have
they all same... i just know it will happen on this videoclip...)
pressing F twice (window mode -> back to fulscreen) makes it OK.
MPLAYER on the same videos and even in non-fullscreen crashes when
played in playlist

X says:
Error of failed request: BadGC (invalid GC parameter)
Major opcode of failed request: 60 (X_FreeGC)

On 0.90 this was OK.
I am using xv -video output in gmplayer and default one in mplayer (x11???)
X version 4.3.x

jj