[MPlayer-users] BUG: XVideo overlay not always drawn (was 1.0 pre1 bug)

Sat Sep 27 05:22:13 CEST 2003

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Corey Hickey wrote:

CH>Yeh... I remember that happening to me a while back, but can't reproduce
CH>the problem now. Is there any sequence of actions that reliably
CH>reproduces the problem? It would also be helpful to report what kind of
CH>video card and drivers you're using, as well as the version of X.

Run mplayer <multiple files>, with a dozen or two names. Switch to fs,
and then to next file several times. Sooner or later you'll see just
black screen with sound. Pressing f twice will help.

I met this bug with ati firegl drivers.

--

Vladimir