[MPlayer-users] possible bug while setting volume from slave mode

Marcus Thiesen marcus at thiesenweb.de
Fri Sep 26 09:03:06 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 02:45, dave giffin wrote:

> I would like to be able to set the volume of mplayer
> while in slave mode.
>
> But when I enter something like 'volume 50', it
> doesn't change the volume level to 50%, like I expect,
> it just lowers the value by 1 tick mark on the On
> Screen Display (OSD). Is this a bug?
>
> How do I set a volume value from slave mode or this is
> a bug?

I've encountered the same bug as I played with the slave mode. The
developers don't really care about that slave mode stuff.

Have fun,

	Marcus

|Marcus Thiesen                           ICQ# 108989768|
|                   www.thiesenweb.de                   |
  28A7 37CC AE2C BB6C D56D  8A3D E614 E56B 7546 75F2