[MPlayer-users] [BUG]mplayer cannot player mkv file with A_MS/ACM

陆然 hephooey at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 1 16:02:52 CEST 2004

	audio

When I try to play this kind of files, I got the warning below:

[mkv] Track ID 1: audio (A_MS/ACM), -aid 0, -alang eng
[mkv] Unknown/unsupported audio codec ID 'A_MS/ACM' for track 1 or
missing/faulty private codec data.

I remember one of these files plays ok with the old external mkv
support(demux_mkv.cpp). So I think there is something missing when we move
the the internal support.

BTW, If you need some sample I can upload some tomorrow.
--
Best Regards,
LR