[MPlayer-users] Mencoder crashes, Windows port

Bruno nc41530a at vizzavi.pt
Fri Apr 2 17:42:31 CEST 2004

Hi,

I haven't tested MPlayer but both your CVS compile
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/win32-beta/mplayer-mingw32-dev-CVS-040326.zip
and the one I made today crash.

Compile under MinGW after removing -rdynamic, no problems.

My machine is a PIII-500, my last compile was March 10th and ran without
problems.

My configure line was ./configure --enable-largefiles
--enable-runtime-cpudetection --enable-static
--with-codecsdir=D:/mingw/projects/mplayer/codecs

I compile the current version of FFMPEG with no problems and it doesn't
crash, so it shouldn't be a libavcodec problem.

Bruno