[MPlayer-users] MPlayer-users Digest, Vol 4, Issue 54

Pablo Morales pablo.morales at abitab.com.uy
Tue Apr 13 18:08:56 CEST 2004

I'm using it in it simple form, cause I could not foud other parameters, at
least do no work for me.

I use -xvid  xvidencopts  bitrate=bitrate:me_quality=6:4mv , then the
rest, -vf crop=xxxx, scale, -sw 7, and sometimes hdqn3d

I tried using vhq and other paramateres that are listed in the man pages but
gives me an error, unrecognized option.

Bye