[MPlayer-users] Mplayer compile error.

robert.szabo at vodafone.com robert.szabo at vodafone.com
Thu Apr 15 14:21:32 CEST 2004

Hi Wonderer,

Thanks for your response.
Yes, you are right, there was a problem with missing zlib.
After installing it, the compiler went thru on libmpcodecs's files.
However now I have run to another problem, which is definitely related to GCC 3.xx
I've just downgraded to GCC 2.95. and start recompile Mplayer in the morning.
I hope compiling will finish without any error.

Regards,
Robert