[MPlayer-users] mga_vid not working as expected - doesn't cover entire screen area

justin case justin_case at gmx.net
Sat Apr 17 14:27:45 CEST 2004

> > any chance to solve that?
>
> ONLY IF YOU STOP F*(#*%#KING SENDING ME OFF-LIST EMAIL AND REPLY
> ON-LIST LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi rich,

this issue also bothers me a lot, maybe someone can explain it to me.

if i hit answer in my mail-client (outlook) mostly the adress being
filled in is this list's adress.
in d richard felker's case, his very own adress is filled into the
adress field and nothing else, while with some other people i get both
the list's adress ans well as theirs filled in.

so i have to check it every time and sometimes forget to.

so, sorry rich, and how can one adjust that??????
am i the only one having that problem?

/jc