[MPlayer-users] LIST NETIQUETTE

Dermot McGahon dermot at dspsrv.com
Sat Apr 17 19:00:59 CEST 2004

> there must be a cause for that, i thought and investigated a little
> further.

Fine you investigated. Not a whole lot though.

Did you look up what the Return-Path header does?

Did you assume that I didn't know what I was talking
about when I told you that your mailer was ignoring
the Reply-To header?

Have you still failed to open a Google session and
research any of this independently?

Did you fail to understand what is meant by off-topic?

If you are anyway interested in learning instead of
filling up our mailboxes with junk, I've spent a minute
finding a link to set you on the right road:

You're welcome.

Dermot.