[MPlayer-users] LIST NETIQUETTE

Sergei Klink sklink at yandex.ru
Sat Apr 17 23:09:40 CEST 2004

On April 17, 2004 11:19 am, justin case wrote:
> > Fine you investigated. Not a whole lot though.
> >
> > Did you look up what the Return-Path header does?
> >
> > Did you assume that I didn't know what I was talking
> > about when I told you that your mailer was ignoring
> > the Reply-To header?
> >
> > Have you still failed to open a Google session and
> > research any of this independently?
> >
> > Did you fail to understand what is meant by off-topic?
> >
> > If you are anyway interested in learning instead of
> > filling up our mailboxes with junk, I've spent a minute
> > finding a link to set you on the right road:

> You're welcome.
>

> Dermot.
> --
> sorry, i really don't like your tone. i already dicided not to
> answer your other mail and i'm simply out of this thread. -> topic
> closed.

Just a minor point, just because you're out doesn't mean it's
closed :) And I don't see what's wrong with his tone, besides he's
right...
Btw, just FYI, using KMail here without problems, it seems(at least
ever since mplayer-users got a reply-to header, I think), the proper
"to:" address appears without any extra movements...