[MPlayer-users] mga_vid not working as expected - doesn't coverentire screen area

Dermot McGahon dermot at dspsrv.com
Sun Apr 18 12:44:15 CEST 2004

> Note the mailing list address appearing twice, causing duplicates of
> your message :)

:)

Not sure how I managed that, but sorry.

> /me waits for flames about line-wrap :)

I searched earnestly for a spelling mistake in your
email too, but in vain :)

I will be back in a couple of days with mplayer questions.

I'm reading the source at present, so hence the couple of
days. Implementing Kasenna/LIVE RTSP support.

I hope you will all not ignore me then, because of this.
The person probably meant well but wasn't listening to
what he was being told. That bugs me and it caught me at
the wrong moment. Sorry for the noise.

Dermot.