[MPlayer-users] Re: reproducible seg fault under 1.0pre3

adland adland123 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 22:12:34 CEST 2004

this file is not the audio file url but just a 479 byte playlist
(file which redirects to another source)

the segfault appears to be with playing this file as if it were audio.

try this command option instead
mplayer -playlist http://www.br-online.de/streaming/bayern3/bayern3_m32_red.smil

even then I dont know if your package is new enough to have the .smil playlist
parser patch and general playlist patches installed within last week or so.

Would be better to build mplayer yourself from the latest CVS.

I tested this url to be working for me with CVS build.

good luck