[MPlayer-users] Re: Cache dependent problem when playing wma audio

Roderick Johnstone rmj at ast.cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 23 14:24:51 CEST 2004

Hi

I did notice that playing mms://audio2.musicradio.com/Ad/BT.wma (the ad
changed to bt since my original post) the last second or two of the
stream is missing. However mplayer terminates properly with adland's
patch so its not much of an issue.

I got this behaviour from cvs version of this morning and typing:

mplayer -cache 512 mms://audio2.musicradio.com/Ad/BT.wma (to simulate
what mplayerplug-in does when fed this from a playlist)

Does anyone else see this behaviour?

Thanks

Roderick