[MPlayer-users] Trouble playing video streams from pbs.org

Curtis Magyar cumagyar at mts.net
Sun Apr 25 12:03:06 CEST 2004

On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 04:50 -0500, Curtis Magyar wrote:
[SNIP]
> I can't even seem to get to via the proxy.  I'll attach the log, but the
> key part seems to be:

> Cannot find codec matching selected -vo and video format 0x20666967.
> Read DOCS/HTML/en/codecs.html!

Ooops.  That log was just stdout, here's stderr too which also contains
this tidbit:

MOV track #8: 0 chunks, 0 samples
*** constant samplesize & variable duration not yet supported! ***
Contact the author if you have such sample file!
Generic track - not completly understood! (id: 8)

Should I maybe post to the dev list?

--
Curtis