[MPlayer-users] subtitle2txt/ create multilanguage dvd

john popeye popeye4713 at yahoo.de
Sun Apr 25 16:48:04 CEST 2004

Hi,

1)
I want to downsize a DVD keeping its features
or create a DVD
but keep multiple languages and subtitles.

i.e. my original dvd contained 4 audio languages
and subtitles for 10 different languages.

I want to keep audio language 1,3,4 and subtitle
3,4,8.
Can this be done with mplayer?

Afterwards I want to create a, by a DVDplayer
readable,
DVD/videoCD which has these options (subtitle/audio)
selectable.

2)
Can I output the existing subtitles of a DVD to
a readable ascii file, e.g. mplayers own subtitle
format file?

thanks, p

Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de