[MPlayer-users] toggle fs in moz plugin

rcooley rcooley at spamcop.net
Tue Apr 27 15:03:24 CEST 2004

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 01:01:29 +0000
jack at azem.org wrote:

> mplayer plays 1/4 screen until clicked, then carries on playing full
> screen untill clicked again, returning to 1/4 screen.  can this be
> done without having to restart the movie?

I'm not sure I understand what issue you are having from your message.

mplayerplug-in shows controls at the bottom of the mplayer
frame...  The button in the bottom right will switch it between windowed
and full-screen...  That does not restart the movie.

If getting it to always play fullscreen is what you want, you just have
to remove the small section of code that adds "-nofs" to the options
passed to mplayer's command-line. (just grep for 'nofs').

If that doesn't answer your question, I'm not sure what your question
is.