[MPlayer-users] Realmedia problems

Stephen Stocker lpar at par1.net
Fri Apr 30 16:15:53 CEST 2004

	Hi,

  Well, the compile problem patch worked fine (I haven't tried the fix
  from Rich in CVS yet), but MPlayer is crashing while trying to play
  several Realmedia files I have. The midentify utility also won't
  identify them as anything.

  I thought my problem was dumping the old codecs and installing the new
  ones, but a CVS update from 48 hours ago of MPlayer and ffmpeg work
  fine with the new codecs.

  I should elaborate on the crash, it won't even attempt to play these
  files. I didn't recompile with debug and do a bt, but if this isn't a
  known issue I'll do that and post it.

  Thanks!

  	Steve