[MPlayer-users] YUY2 Huffyuv not importing correctly

Vi Mesq vmesquita287 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 17:45:08 CEST 2004

I am trying to import a huffyuv capture made using the windows codec, but it
doesn't seem to work. Mencoder goes very slow (like 1/2/3 fps when I am used
to get 20 fps) and suddenly breaks. I can upload a clip if someone wants to
check this.

FFV1 is a good alternative but it looks instable. FFV1 capture crashes when
encoding   in both Virtualdub (windows encoding tool) and mencoder
sometimes.

[]'s
VMesquita