[MPlayer-users] Announcement: harddup and softskipfilters(relevant to DVD/SV

Vi Mesq vmesquita287 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 17:38:48 CEST 2004

>From: D Richard Felker III <dalias at aerifal.cx>
>
>The preferred filter, pullup, should give even better output than
>ivtc. But yes, I'm not surprised that vf_ivtc is better than decomb...
>
>Rich
I tried pullup, but ivtc seems to give a much better output, pullup seems to
don't match fields a lot. The matherial I am trying to encode is the video
"Toxic" from Britney Spears, where the 3:2 pattern breaks a lot. IVTC
detects the patten brake and adapts, while pullup and detc seem to take a
while to detect the pattern change (about 5 or 10 frames). Let me know if
you need a sample.
Thanks again for the very fast fix.

[]'s
VMesquita