[MPlayer-users] Re: pre4 does not play video within stream NOVIRUS

Jozef Riha zefo at seznam.cz
Fri Apr 30 19:34:33 CEST 2004

adland wrote --- napísal::
> if this is an issue for now try using mmst:// as protocol instead
> you will get differrent results and I tested this with your stream example.
> good luck

thank you, it did help. however i noticed that mplayer plays the video very choppy (when streaming, ok when playing locally
saved stream) when comparing to xine.. maybe this is for another thread. nevertheless i'd like to ask you to try it, compare
it (visually) and let me know.

thanks.

cheers,

-- joe