[MPlayer-users] Re: Nobody here who can help with cutting black borders away?

Stefan Seyfried seife at gmane0305.slipkontur.de
Fri Apr 30 16:55:30 CEST 2004

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 02:46:22PM +0200, Rainer Hantsch wrote:

>    I would possibly reduce to one language (english) and invest more time
>    into completing and updating this manual to make it a real USER GUIDE,
>    which also shows with many examples how to use mplayer/mencoder for
>    multiple purposes.

Just go ahead and do it!

> Conclusion:
> So I must currently say, that there is currently nothing available which is
> worth to be named DOCUMENTATION or USER GUIDE and will be really helping a
> newcomer to LEARN using mencoder. And exactly this leads into my situation

The only catch is: You have asked the same questions a half year ago on this
list and you were told to read the documentation, which you ignored back then.
If you would have just read passively this list since then, you would have got
a lot of answers on a lot of questions you may have. Also you are just known
well from other mailinglists to ask a lot of questions before even trying to
read the documentation. This leads to nobody answering you anymore. At least
nobody of the competent pack.

So its time for you to contribute, i'm sure, Diego is happy to have you
helping out in the documentation department.
--
Stefan Seyfried