[MPlayer-users] avi file question

antoine melser.anton at neuf.fr
Mon Aug 2 10:50:11 CEST 2004

rcooley wrote:

>On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 16:46:04 -0700
>"Vincent Yau" <v_yau2 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>  ep1.avi: RIFF (little-endian) data, AVI, 452 x 340, 30.00 fps,
>>  video: DivX
>>4, audio: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (stereo, 44100 Hz)
>>

>Do you have the Divx codec installed on the Windows system?  If not,
>visit divx.com

Get the nimo codec pack. It has pretty much everything you could ever
want. Just google for it. Also, you might want to try bsplayer for
windows. It is by far the best gui player I used on windows. I often had
movies that would only play on bsplayer (this is a while ago now...) You
could also try mplayer!
Cheers
Antoine