[MPlayer-users] Change Video Aspect Ratio with Control

Tobias Wagener tobias-mplayer at tobias.wagener.nu
Wed Aug 4 06:26:11 CEST 2004

Hi,

is there a way to change the video-aspect-ratio with a control?

The current case: I use freevo with mplayer. Freevo starts
mplayer in fullscreen-mode, but some movies had a wrong
aspect ratio. Mostly the height is to small. It would be
nice if there were a control, maybe "adjust_height (int) val"
and I can use this with the control to say "adjust_height +5"
and mplayer will resize the height of the movie +5 Pixel.

I hope you understand what I mean?!?!?

Greetings