[MPlayer-users] DVD playback: ILLEGAL REQUEST and could not opendevice

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Thu Aug 5 00:20:55 CEST 2004

On Wednesday, 04 August 2004 at 13:32, Russell Packer wrote:
> [...]

What modules do you have loaded (or compiled into kernel?)
$ lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by    Tainted: P
sr_mod                 14000   0 (autoclean)
cdrom                  31200   0 (autoclean) [sr_mod]
sg                     28764   0 (autoclean)
ide-scsi               10640   0
scsi_mod               96856   3 (autoclean) [sr_mod sg ide-scsi]

Are there any suspicious messages from the kernel in logs?

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/mplayer/