[MPlayer-users] Status Bar

Taylor Smith tsmith at tsmithphotos.com
Thu Aug 5 15:40:03 CEST 2004

Hi y'all,

I've been playing around with my system trying to get certain features of MPlayer working better, and it would help me to know what the output status bar of MPlayer means. Like now, I'm listening to an MP3 and it says:

A:	1:32.0	1.4%	0%

Which I assume means Audio and Elapsed Time, but I don't know the other two, and I don't happen to have a video handy, but it gives a lot more numbers with that. Does anyone know what all these mean? (Or have I missed some documentation?)

Thanks a bunch,
Taylor Smith

SuSE 9, Kernel 2.4.21-144

tsmith at localhost:~> mplayer
MPlayer 1.0pre4-3.3.1 (C) 2000-2004 MPlayer Team

CPU: Intel Pentium M Banias 599.6 MHz (Family: 6, Stepping: 5)
Detected cache-line size is 64 bytes
Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MMX2 SSE SSE2

[Processor is stepped down, it can run upto 1.3 GHz when I want it to]