[MPlayer-users] Fullscreen in xinerama not fullscreen

Thomas Lindroth tholi945 at student.liu.se
Fri Aug 6 00:43:17 CEST 2004

I just noticed a nice new feature in latest mplayer. When i play a movie
in a window and moves the window to my other xineramascreen and press F
it display the movie in fullscreen on the other screen. This is good but
it use the resolution of the primary screen. I have 1280x1024 on the
primary screen and 1024x768 on the other so I dont see the whole movie.

An other problem with the latest mplayer is Double size. It does nothing
for me. No change at all.