[MPlayer-users] Fw: Subtitles Positioning - NOVIRUS

Pablo Morales pablo.morales at abitab.com.uy
Sat Aug 7 13:02:31 CEST 2004

Well, at last I could extract some subtitles, after a couple of hour paying
with srttools, pbm2text and so on, I extracted the some nice plain text
subtitles, fast and easy

Whtat's not and easy task, its the when pgm2text come into play..  with
pgm2text -d movie, I have to "TEACH" the program
about the alphabet, this is A, this is Lowecase m, this is  slash /, and I
was wandering if there is database around there.
I was able to figure it out most of them, but are some caracters that do not
know what the hell they are.

It's there a database out there or it's there an easier way?

And what's most important, I could place the subtitles below the picture
movie, I mean , on the black region. :))

Thanx..