[MPlayer-users] ACELP.net, playback truncated

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Aug 10 22:56:31 CEST 2004

Hi,
> What is happening is that this WMA file will only play the first 2
> seconds. It then stops. I've spent about 5 hours (after I finally got SOME
> audio) figuring that something was wrong with my libraries/codecs (I've
> reinstalled codecs and such about 10 times). But, I now think it's just
> something about the ACELP codec.

Please give the full logs obtained with mplayer -v. You should also try
to upload a sample file somewhere (one of the none-working files), e.g.
to ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/.
You could also try the attached patch, although I doubt it will work...
even if it does it would be nice to have a sample.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger