[MPlayer-users] Compile error while MAKE'ing MPlayer-1.0pre5

Torinthiel torinthiel at megapolis.pl
Fri Aug 13 16:49:21 CEST 2004

On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 12:56:38PM +0200, Victor wrote:

> Torinthiel wrote:
>
> >Read some archives. The same problem was here yesterday or the day
> >before. And at least 3 different fixes arrived.
> >I won't give exact URL, because I don't have html access at the moment.
> >
> Could you please find the exact URL? I checked the MPlayer archive and
> could not locate the problem
> Sorry for disturbing.

Now that's strange. I see your message, the one starting this thread.
http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2004-August/047614.html

And another message by you, with almost the same content:
http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2004-August/047611.html
And that one got two replies:
http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2004-August/047612.html
http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2004-August/047613.html
The latter pointing to another thread
http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2004-August/047408.html
With direct patch, and two links to explanations. Works?
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3073512
   torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl