[MPlayer-users] Subtitles

Pablo Morales pablo.morales at abitab.com.uy
Sat Aug 14 13:12:19 CEST 2004

Hi there guys.

I was playing with subtitles tools, the transcode tools, ocr stuff and so
on, for one CD,  there is no problem, I can extract them , convert them to
.srt,
My problem arose when I tryed to  encode  2 CDs, I do not see the way to
create the .srt for the second movie, the second half , I just cannot split
the srt file in two.

I was thinking that maybe I could split the vob file in two, then extract
the subtitles for each one, and then encode the vobs  one by one, but I do
no know if that will work . I do not use windows at home, so I'm not
interested in any Win$$ Appz that could do that., I think that there must be
a methood under *NIX.

Any ideas?

Thanx.