[MPlayer-users] Problem in Compiling MPlayer

Helmi Kurniawan kurniawan_hid at yahoo.com.sg
Wed Aug 18 21:00:38 CEST 2004

Hi All,

I have the problem when trying to compile MPlayer in
my RedHat Linux 9.0. I have managed to configure the
MPlayer using ./configure. However when I tried to do
'make' it gives the following error messages:

ldt_keeper.c: In function `Setup_LDT_Keeper':
ldt_keeper.c:175: storage size of `array' isn't known
ldt_keeper.c:208: sizeof applied to an incomplete type
make[1]: *** [ldt_keeper.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/helmi/MPlayer/main/loader'
make: *** [loader/libloader.a] Error 2

I don't know what should the size of array be. Please
advised me how to solve the above problem.

Thanks and Regards,
Helmi