[MPlayer-users] no Audio on TV

Larry llwyble at cox.net
Wed Aug 18 19:42:12 CEST 2004

I can't get audio with mplayers tv. The movie player part gets
audio fine and it plays songs fine but no sound on the tv.

I tried xawtv and it has no sound either.

This was working fine up til I installed a new sb live 5.1 sound
card.

I didn't change anything else. All the tv modules are loading
like bttv and the tuner module. But no sound from the tv.

I tried rebuilding mplayer and resintalling it but no joy there
either.

All other sound on the computer are working great.

Anyone got a clue as to what this may be?

Thanks