[MPlayer-users] Audio & Video Synchronizing

Mahtab Hossain mahtab_hossain2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 19:22:58 CEST 2004

Hello Guys,

I have got into some kind of unusual problem. I got 4
.vob files of a movie from a friend. But one of them
has overlapping dialogues (with the director
explaining the scenes - the talks are in Background).

It's really irritating. But with xine, I didn't have
the problem. It played with the dialogues of the
movies. Xine used oss as audio output and I used all
the available (showed in help) audio output options in
MPlayer but with no luck. Can anyone help?

I tried to dump the audio in xine (xine-out.wav) and
played that one with the .vob video in MPlayer but in
that case, the video and sound aren't synchronized. I
tried "delay", "autosync" and "mc" options. But again
with no luck......

Thanks in advance
Mahtab