[MPlayer-users] Binding keys to mplayer?

Jesse F. Hughes jesse at phiwumbda.org
Wed Aug 25 19:56:54 CEST 2004

Torinthiel <torinthiel at megapolis.pl> writes:

> Is what I've written above enough?

Yes, thanks.

I can see why "active-wait" is considered wasteful, but in this case I
regard the costs as negligible.  I'll keep that part of my solution
as-is.

I'll think about how to tell which instances of mplayer are actively
running.  I'll post if I come up with something.  Otherwise, you can
guess that the problem is too much for my little brane.

--
"Yup, you guessed it.  If worse comes to worse, I *will* turn to the
Army to help me with mathematicians.  And then mathematicians don't