[MPlayer-users] Re: MacOS X "second-class citizen" :-(

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Dec 4 00:09:09 CET 2004

Hi,
> Don't bother, I've posted a few MacOS X patches, and haven't even
> received so much as a response to any of them.

This would have been a good opportunity to remind people of them. And
MacOS X patches certainly aren't the only ones getting no response,
although the fact that only few of the developers can test them
certainly will delay things.
I already had I look at ao_macosx.c myself, but couldn't see any
obvious bug, but that doesn't mean that this report won't help fixing
the problem _somewhen_.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger