[MPlayer-users] Is there a program that can multiplextheencoded mpeg2 file into VOB(suitable for dvdauthor) in one go?

VJ vj at vijaygill.homelinux.net
Sun Dec 5 17:27:01 CET 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "RC" <rcooley at spamcop.net>
To: "MPlayer usage questions, feature requests, bug reports"
<mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu>
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] Is there a program that can multiplextheencoded
mpeg2 file into VOB(suitable for dvdauthor) in one go?

> On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 15:35:32 -0000
> "VJ" <vj at vijaygill.homelinux.net> wrote:
>
>> Then I have to demux and remux them using mplex
>> (mplex -f 8 does that) and that maked dvdauthor happy.
>
> Why are you using mpgcut, when mplayer can demux them?
>
>> I want that mencoder can be used to not only encode to mpeg2 but also
>> save the final file in a format that can be used by dvdauthor
>> straightaway.
>
> Yes, that's what Nico's patch does.  I said I've tried it on latest CVS,
> and it worked without any problems, and asked what problems you are
> having with it.

I got following

[root at dxr mplayer]# patch -p0 <../patch.diff

Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?

The text leading up to this was:

--------------------------

|RCS file: /cvsroot/mplayer/main/cfg-mencoder.h,v

|retrieving revision 1.89

|diff -c -u -c -u -r1.89 cfg-mencoder.h

|--- cfg-mencoder.h 21 Sep 2004 19:45:49 -0000 1.89

|+++ cfg-mencoder.h 21 Nov 2004 09:55:24 -0000

File to patch: main/cfg-mencoder.h

patching file main/cfg-mencoder.h

Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]