[MPlayer-users] playlist file syntax

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Thu Dec 9 17:45:38 CET 2004

James Gatt wrote:

> Quoting The Wanderer <inverseparadox at comcast.net>:
>
>> James Gatt wrote:

>>> 1. I didn't think mplayer was intended to be used as an mp3
>>> player - there are much better programs around for doing this,
>>> even the mplayer documentation suggests this somewhere.
>>
>> Well, you were the one who used MP3 files in your "this would be
>> useful" sample (not snipped above, far back though it is). The same
>> reason can apply just as well to non-MP3 files, as I noted in a
>> previous mail.
>
> Actually, the original post was not mine. I do not use mplayer for
> mp3 files.

...oh, right... I remember noticing that now, but apparently I'd
forgotten it when I wrote the above. Just one more mixup...

I sort of have comments on some of the rest, but I'm really not feeling
up to writing (or even necessarily thinking) right now, so any response
will be postponed indefinitely (and knowing me I'll never actually get
back to it).

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.