[MPlayer-users] Chapters one through 4...

Brian briandt at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 10 10:38:30 CET 2004

Hi:

I have copied a number of DVD videos to my hard disc in preparation of ripping
them to avi format.

I have some Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season DVDs that feature four episodes
per disc - four chapters.

I want to view them all in series without having to rewrite the command line
each time.

Here is what I tried:

gmplayer -fs dvd://1-4 -dvd-device /store/vobs/BUFFYS1D1/VIDEO_TS/

This plays the first episode but fails to pick up the next episode because it
looks at the real DVD device '/dev/dvd' which of course is incorrect.

Also the -fs argument doesn't work.

Am running pre5 stable.

Thanks,

Brian