[MPlayer-users] encode to dvd useing nicos patch produce null size mpeg file!

Heine Laursen maillist at gozar.dynu.com
Fri Dec 10 16:44:32 CET 2004

Nico Sabbi wrote:

> 1000l to me. I found the bug:
>
> in mencoder.c move the line
>
> vsh->format = mux_v->bih->biCompression;
>
> just below and outside of the if() block it is inside. Alternatively
> adding -ffourcc mpg2 should work, too.

Okay. I have moved mux_v->bih->bitCompression: outside the if statment.
(and recompiled)
The same thing happens. Dublicate frames and null size mpeg file.

I have also tryed adding -ffourcc mpg2 to mencoders options. Still
dublicate frames, and null size mpeg file,

I have tryed to throw away the audio useing -nosound switch. This
however do not do dublicate frames, but I still get a null size mpeg file!

> Last note: let mencoder run for a while, not break it immediately when
> you see [0:0]
> (if this is what you are doing).

I don't break mencoder. It only takes 10 mins to produce a null size
mpeg file :-)

Sincerley
Heine Laursen