[MPlayer-users] re: live.com support for windows binary

Ricardo Kleemann ricardo at americasnet.com
Sun Dec 26 20:15:02 CET 2004

Thanks.

I installed it however I can't seem to get an rtsp stream to play. I'm able
to open the stream via QT player. But with joey's mplayer all I get is the
funny logo to come up, and nothing else.

I looked in the docs for how to output debug info, but couldn't find
anything.

I'm simply trying:

mplayer rtsp://myserver:554/test.sdp

which works fine via QT player... but not with mplayer.

How can I determine what the problem may be?

Thanks
Ricardo