[MPlayer-users] ACC, AAC codec the same?

Korosi Akos korosiakos at freemail.hu
Tue Feb 3 11:01:41 CET 2004

Hi!

I'm sorry as I ask a more technical question on this list...

I was searching on the web for ACC codec. I found some
information
as Apple uses this codec on iPods and in their media, and also
I found some othe comments about the ACC codec, but
besides this, I didn't find any technical info about the
codec, just many
information about AAC codec.
Sometimes it seems that it's just a typing mistake...

Can somebody please tell me about this question?
And if these two codecs are _not_ the same, than can anybody
tell me where can I find some technical specs about the ACC
codec?

TIA,
Akos