[MPlayer-users] lirc and tv-out

Bo Rosén brosen at bredband.net
Thu Feb 12 11:36:51 CET 2004

Hello all,
I'm trying to configure lirc to use with mplayer and have a couple of
questions. I'm new to lirc and a bit confused :-)

First, after I bring up the menu with gui_loadfile, how do I navigate
the directory structure and select a file with the remote?

Secondly, I want to use my tv to view video files. This is not a problem
with the -display :0.1 option in a terminal and is what I've always
done. If I put the corresponding option in the .mplayer/config and start
gmplayer with the remote, mplayer does appear as it should on my tv.
However, gui_loadfile then pops up on my monitor when I press that
button.

Any suggestions, or even example lircrc?

Thanks,
Bo

--
Bo Rosén <brosen at bredband.net>