[MPlayer-users] Mplayer Crash

Jakub Argasiński argasek at tekla.art.pl
Fri Feb 13 11:40:58 CET 2004

Pięknego dnia 02/12/2004 11:15 PM, John Cherbini naskrobał:

>Cool.  Should I set the home variable to /root/.mplayer or the main
>mplayer home dir?

Please, don't top-post... It's unreadable.

I suggest setting HOME variable to wherever your home
directory is; do you have broken system it doesn't set
it automatically?

--
argasek at tekla.art.pl :: http://Today.tekla.art.pl
"Tym czego człowiek - w każdym wieku - potrzebuje najbardziej,